this recipe was share to me by my step-sister emily when i first started cooking.
i have made it several times for the family and am now just getting around to sharing it with you. i know finally right. lol
i made this last tuesday on my slow cooker night.
it is an easy meal. simple ingredients. easy to please those kiddos at dinner.
my apologies for the lack of photos this was the best i got with the plate of leftovers hubby set aside for me so they didn’t eat it all.
now i am not typically one for processed food…but sometimes it has its place…and sometimes it is just ok.
so the pillsbury biscuits…the last time i bought them was for this recipe. so why not.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 10.75oz cans organic condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 10oz. package refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- Place the chicken, butter and cream of soup in a slow cooker. Then add enough water to cover the chicken.
- Cover, and cook for 8-9 hours on Low. About 30-45 minutes before eating put the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker and turn on high. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
recipe adapted from allrecipes